31 Aralık 2012 Pazartesi

The Onion AV Club's Best FIlms of 2012

To contact us Click HERE
Scene from The Queen of Versailles
courtesy of realscreen.com
For the list with extra info, click here. My thoughts after the list.

20. I Wish
19. Once Upon a Time in Anatolia
18. Miss Bala
17. Killer Joe
16. The Queen of Versailles
15. Only the Young
14. Lincoln
13. Life of Pi
12. Looper
11. The Cabin in the Woods
10. Wuthering Heights
9. Beasts of the Southern Wild
8. It's Such a Beautiful Day
7. Amour
6. The Loneliest Planet
5. The Deep Blue Sea
4. Holy Motors
3. Moonrise Kingdom
2. Zero Dark Thirty
1. The Master

My Thoughts
  • Again, The Master and Zero Dark Thirty go 1, 2. Critics don't vote for the Oscars, though.
  • I will admit that I haven't even heard of four of these movies. Always count of the AV Club to throw a wrench into the end year lists.
  • For a while, Rachel Weisz's performance in The Deep Blue Sea was an Oscar frontrunner. That's come and gone.
  • I'm hoping all the year end love for Looper gets it into the Original Screenplay list.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder