6 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Javier Bardem Nose Job

To contact us Click HERE
There are many rumors that Spanish actor Javier Bardem (full name: Javier �ngel Encinas Bardem) has had a rhinoplasty (nose job), because he had his nose broken when a total stranger in a disco punched him in the face for no apparent reason in the early 90's.


Bardem's nose though is distinctly masculine and according to plastic surgeon experts Javier, 43, doesn't appear to have had any plastic surgery.


Just in case you wonder how Bardem feels about his nose, the truth is that he feels really uncomfortable to the point he refuses to watch any of his films.


In fact, Bardem admits he cringes at the sight of his nose, which was never properly fixed after he was punched by a bar patron when he was 20.


To be more specific, Bardem revealed to GQ magazine: "The fact that I like to make characters doesn't mean that I like to watch my characters being made, my performance. I can't even watch that f– nose, that f– voice, those ridiculous eyes. I can't handle that.


"But when I'm doing it, I don't see my nose or hear my voice; it's like there's something stronger, bigger than that. And I need to express it," Bardem added.


 
There are some celebrity watchers though who claim that Javier had his nose fixed, insisting that his nose seems
chiseled down and less bumpy.


What do you think? Did Javier Bardem have a nose job?


Photo credit: Getty Images
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder